Saturday 24 January 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

hai der



I'm so pleased to have been nominated for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger' Award, by Cynthia, so thank you very much. Please go check out her blog, it's so cool and stylish!


                                          Rules:

                              List the award rules

State 7 things about yourself that others do not know

Nominate 15 other blogs

Tell your nominees and link them to your post

Display the award Logo on your side bar, about page or awards page

7 things about myself:
  
I have 4 fish fingers and 2 potato waffles for breakfast everyday at 6am, as I don't like cereal/toast etc (I'm strange I know!)

My dream job is to be a Psychologist, Therapist or Counsellor

I'm half Scottish

I naturally have really dark hair

My favourite brand of shoe is Dr Martens

I'd love to visit America, Australia and India

My favourite sports are: Hockey, Acrobatics, Gymnastics, Rounders, Running and General Fitness

Nominations:

Elle Kate
Tiegan
Beyond The Velvet
Grunge Crumbles
Spring Sheen
Sian Shutterbug
Delicate Teeth
Danielle
Fashion Need
Juliette
99 Outfits
Melon Lady
Thunder and Threads
Amy Valentine
Winters Children

So thanks again for the nomination Cynthia and I'm looking forward to learning more about you all! So make sure you comment on this post so I can check out your blog post:)

Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading more about you! That's a reallu funny fact about you not liking breakfast and having the fish fingers :) Everyone is different after all! Thank you for nominating us too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yeah I'm a bit strange! :') no problem, looking forward to reading more about you! Xox

      Delete