Tuesday 27 January 2015

Noir et Blanc

hai der
 
I thought I'd show you my black and white Topshop and Dr Marten favourites! I've recently had an obsession with Dr Martens, which isn't a good thing because they're so expensive! But loads of my friends have been purchasing some, so why not? My birthdays coming up, so hopefully I'll get enough money to buy a pair:) I've always loved Topshop, so I thought it'd be a good idea to give you a few ideas.
 
This is from Topshops' PETITE collection and if you want to search it on the site, it's called 'Deco Lace Bralet'. It's £25, which personally I think is quite a lot for a bralet, but it is very detailed and we all know Topshops' prices don't exactly resemble Primark! I think it would look really nice with jeans of any colour for summer, and in colder seasons, a grey cardigan would look really stylish. Obviously, this bralet style or wearing a bralet in general mightn't be for everyone, however it'd just an idea and I love it!
 
 
I have a pair of Miss Selfridge plain black jeans already, however I've wanted some with rips in the knees for a while. Personally, I think they look really cool and are really versatile, in the sense that they can be worn in any season. These are Topshop MOTO 'Black Ripped Jamie Jeans', priced at £42. I know this is very expensive but Topshop jeans last much longer than any other jeans I've bought and fit perfectly. Also, I may sound really strange but there's just something about saying "I own a pair of Topshop jeans", I don't know what it is but it just feels good to say!! :')
This jumper is £50 from Topshop, I think is really funky and who doesn't love bacon?! I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend £50 on a jumper, but there's no fault in dreaming...If however you're lucky enough to purchase this item, I think it would work best in a slouchy/casual outfit, for lounging around in your house or something like that. However, I'm sure it would work for going out of your house to, maybe with some black leggings. I've never seen a piece of clothing like this and I feel would appeal to many people, and having 'bacon' illustrated works really well and makes it even more unique. to find this on their website, search '**Classic  Bacon Hoodie by Illustrated People'.


I've always wanted a style of top like this, however have never found one that I really like for a decent price. When I saw this on the site I was so pleased that I'd finally found this style, for a reasonable price and in a lovely pattern! It's called '**Dana Crop Top by Motel' and is priced at £22. I've also really wanted some co-ords for a while as well, however I'm not too keen on the matching skirt but I thought I'd show you anyway as obviously not everyone has the same fashion taste as me!
                            
      
I saw this top on the weekend in Topshop with my best friend and I remembered seeing it on Beyond The Velvet's blog and I love it! It's something really unique and I like the astronaut helmet, as I think it's an extra touch that hasn't been seen before. It's £22 and personally I think it's a bit expensive as it's just a black and white graphic T-shirt, but in a way you're paying for the brand too; and if you really like it that much, it's worth the money. If you want to search it on Topshop, it's called 'I Need Space Tee by Tee and Cake'.





This top is called '**Folly Crop Top by Motel'
and is priced at £18. I think this would be an ideal top for Summer and would look great with a pair of black jeans or blue mom jeans. Obviously it would look good with the majority of trousers, however that's just my personal opinion of what I think would look best.



This is the final top and it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I really like it and I think it's really cool and different. The design is the same on the back and in case you hadn't realised, it's a gorilla. It's called '** Gorilla Crop Top by Illustrated People' and is priced at £32. As lovely as this top is, I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend £32 on a crop top.
                                                                                                 
                         
A couple of my friends have the '1460' Black Boots and I love them! They're so cool and go with absolutely everything. Some people don't like the yellow string, but personally I think it's the extra touch that makes the overall shoe look so much better. The black boot is priced at £100, and if you want them in other colours or patent the price may vary. The '1461' shoe is £90 and Ii think looks best with baggy jeans, however similarly to the boot, would go with anything. I really like both of them and if I was lucky enough to own both of them, I'd wear the boots with leggings and skinny jeans and the shoes with my Mom jeans or with skinny jeans also.


Finally, this is my favourite pair of docs, they're called 'Bethan' and are priced at £130. I know this may seem very expensive but I love them so much and they're so original. I know many people might not like them but personally I think they're really cool and I love the clumpy style.              



Thanks for reading and I hope I gave you some extra clothing ideas and that you enjoyed this post. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who's followed me and have gotten me to 60 followers in just over a week!

Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

4 comments:

  1. I really like the folly crop top! I've never brought topshop jeans, didn't know if they were really worth it, are they?

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same! They are quite expensive but honestly they are so nice, fit perfectly and last for so long. I've got a pair of Blue Joni Jeans, Black Miss Selfridge and Ripped Mom Jeans Xx I honestly recommend them. X

      Delete