Tuesday 3 February 2015

Weekend Purchases

hai der

I'm off school today so I thought why not do a quick post and I thought I'd tell you about what I purchased on the weekend. I'm lucky enough to have an Outfit very close to my house, which has many brands inside it to purchase clothes from but my favourite two are Topshop and Miss Selfridge. It's very convenient having an Outfit so nearby as it eliminates the annoyance of delivery charges.


 

First up is a 'Black 90's Square Crop Top' from Miss Selfridge, priced at £8. This also comes in white and 2 other slightly different designs but very similar called '90's Square Crop' and '90's Curve Neck Crop' are available in colours like red, green, light blue, black, white etc. However this is my favoured design, primarily due to personal preference. I bought it in size 8 but was hoping for size 6 or 4, which is in fact available online. I think this style of top goes best with jeans rather than leggings, however would still be suitable. I don't think it would work well with a skirt however it's whatever suits you best!

 
I apologize for the camera quality for the picture on the left but that is what these 'MOTO Topshop Joni Jeans' look like on, in comparison to the online picture. They were £38 and I bought them in W26 L32. If this isn't the suitable size for you, the jeans sizes available for Topshop go up in 2's ranging from W24 to W36 and L24 to L36. Obviously this style isn't for everyone but I strongly recommend them to anyone as they are really comfortable and suitable for all weathers. I realise the rips may not be for everyone but Topshop also have this style without the rips in different colours too! and if you aren't into Joni jeans there are also Mom, Boyfriend, Jamie, Leigh, Baxter and there is a Tall, Petite and Maternity range too.

 
Thanks for reading and come back soon for my next post!
 
Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award! :)
    http://suitecasanova.blogspot.com/2015/02/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I really like your Blog! Interesting Posts. Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC and/or Bloglovin?

    Greetings, Sophia
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete