Thursday 22 January 2015

MAC Lipstick

☯hai der

This next post is just going to be reasonably short, but I felt like posting today and one of my best friends Hannah is keen to see more posts on my blog! I decided to tell you a bit about my MAC lipstick that Hannah bought me for Christmas. I did ask for it but was still really pleased when I opened it, even more so when I realised she'd bought me some Cadbury's Daim, as it's one of my favourite chocolate bars.

    

These are just a few pictures just to show you the box, lipstick case and the lipstick itself. I really like the box and case as I think it makes the overall look quite professional and precise. The colour is 'Rebel' and it was £15, if you can't quite make it out here, it's a dark purple shade.  


Sorry for the bad quality, but this is the lipstick on, quite subtly. I used a 'smudge eye shadow' brush to transfer the lipstick minimally from the container to my lips. I did this so I could control how much I was wearing and I wanted to go for a faint, sophisticated, overall look. However this isn't everyone's 'cup of tea'.


Some people prefer a bold, vivid look, so this picture is with the lipstick applied 'correctly'. Some lipsticks' colour changes from what it looks like on the container to when it's actually on your lips; however MAC luckily doesn't appear to do this. Personally, I prefer this look as I think the subtle shade is more girly and I guess that's not really me.



So thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it and I definitely recommend the MAC lipstick and make sure you check out their other products!
Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I have nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Please check out this link to find out what you have to do http://www.simplesynth.co.uk
    Once you have done your nomination please let me know so I can find out more about you hehe! :)
    Love Simple Synth xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your lipstick.

    I'm following your blog, would love if you followed mine: FIF

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete