Saturday 17 January 2015

Liebster Award

☯hai der


I know I said the next post I did was going to be the choker one, but I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Tiegan Lucy, which helps bloggers find out more about other bloggers by answering 11 questions from the person you were nominated by and creating your own 11 questions and nominating more people to keep the chain going, so thank you Tiegan for your nomination and questions and I guess, here goes...

1. What is your staple item of clothing?
The item I wouldn't be able to live without would have to be my Edinburgh Woolen Mill scarf from my previous post as I wear it so often
2. What is your go to hair accessory?
A bit boring I know, but probably bobby pins/hair grips because I wouldn't be able to do my hair without them!
3. What is your all time favourite book?
Although not very well known, NYPD Blue by James Patterson because I just couldn't put it down!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
America
5. What are your goals for 2015?
To be happy, to have my blog more well known, make new friends, keep my friendships at the moment, go to concerts, find more music and do well in school
6. What is your favourite school subject?
Drama, PE, Spanish or English - couldn't choose sorryyy
7. What is your favourite perfume?
I don't wear perfume but Crescent Bay Hollister Spray
8. What season do you enjoy the most?
Summer because I see my friends out of school loads more, I get to go on holiday and I prefer hot weather to cold:)
9. What is your favourite colour?
Black or blue
10. If you could could have any pet what would you get?
A goldfish
11. What is your current phone wallpaper?
Lockscreen:                                                                              Homescreen:

 

  I nominate:





My Questions
1. Why did you decide to start a blog? 
            2. What's your favourite holiday destination? 
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite outfit?
5. Role model?
6. What couldn't you live without?
7. Favourite beauty product?
8. Most wanted hair colour?
9. Dream career?
10. Favourite colour? 
11. Lucky number? 

Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating us! & I loved reading all your answers :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm looking forward to reading yours:) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Your blog is so good too! We have so much in common.
    From your new follower Hannah xxx
    http://victoriathoughts3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the award :) Great blog!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete