Thursday 29 January 2015

Topshop Socks

hai der
 
Earlier this evening I was at Topshop with a couple of my friends, I was set out to buy some black ripped jeans however walked out with 3 pairs of socks! I'd wanted one of the pairs for quite a while and realised another girl at my school had them and I thought they looked really cool! As there was an offer on, I thought why not...

This is a picture of all 3 of them. Individually they are all £3.50, however the offer was 3 for £8, which I thought was really good for Topshop. I've noticed this offer previously, however never actually bought any socks, but I assume this offer would be consistent throughout each shop.

If you can't quite make each design out, the far left sock is black and sparkly, they also do it in two other silver styles if you'd prefer something brighter. My only critique with this design, is that the material isn't the ordinary soft, comfy sock material, if you know what I mean! It is a little bit rough on the outside but isn't as noticeable on the inside.

The middle pair is grey, it looks almost white or a very pale grey in this picture, however it is actually a few shades darker. As you can see, this pair also has some black lace around the top, which personally I think is really cute.

The pair on the far right is the exact same style as the grey pair, but in black and also with black lace. I also have 2 other pairs, one dark blue with black lace and the other, light blue with white lace. But they're also sold in many other colours with varied lace colours too.

My only bit of advice would be that I noticed as I was paying that Dorothy Perkins also did socks almost identical to these, but with slightly different colours, some more girly than these; which obviously other people may prefer. The Dorothy Perkins offer was also 3 for £6, so a couple of pounds cheaper. It probably sounds a bit stupid for not going with the Dorothy Perkins offer, but I preferred these colours and they didn't do a sparkly one either.
 
As the picture above isn't very clear, I took some individual ones so you could have a closer and clearer look...

 

 Thank you for reading and I hope I gave you some sock ideas and advice ;)
 
Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment