Saturday 17 January 2015

Winter Style Picks

hai der

As you know this is my first post and because one of my favorite things to do is shop, I thought I'd show you my Winter favourites!


This is my first outfit out of four...

I like this outfit because it's not very boring as you have the patterned leggings and the graphic t-shirt and I think they go well together. Also, you can leave it as it is for Summer, Spring or Autumn and you can put a lovely jumper over it like the second picture below so it keeps you warm. Therefore, it's a flexible outfit for any season and I hope you like it as much as I do. 

T-Shirt
-from Urban Outfitters
-I bought this in the sale for £15, however it was originally £38
-I can't deal with the original UO prices...

Leggings
-from Urban Outfitters
-My mum bought me these a while ago for £28
-I was so pleased when she agreed to buy me these, it was money well spent

Shoes
-from New Look
-My granny bought me these for £25
-I love them so much and wear them to school and out of school too

 
Choker
-from Topshop
-I bought this for £5
-I really like tattoo chokers as they go with anything and look really cool

T-Shirt
-from Urban Outfitters
-I bought this for £15 in the sale, however it was originally £25
-I really like this top, it's not something I would usually consider buying but it's abit different and I like all the different colours and various patterns

Jeans
-from Miss Selfridge
-I bought these for £22
- I really like these skinny jeans as they go with everything, however I would really like to get some black ones with one rip in both knees as I think it looks really 'rock chicky' 



 

Grey Cardigan
-from Forever 21
-I bought this for £14
-I've been looking for a cardigan like this for ages and was so glad when I saw this one, even more so for the price it was!
-The picture doesn't really show it but it comes down between my hips and mid-thigh and theres 5 brown buttons down one side

Scarf
-from Edinburgh Woolen Mill - bringing out my old granny side...
-I bought this for £10
-I've had this scarf for a while now and I really like it, I wear it in and out of school and it keeps me really warm, so I recommend this for the Winter

Top
-from H&M
-I bought this for £7
-I have this top in a pale blue and black as they're so cheap and practical, they go well with lots of outfits and if you can't quite see in the picture, this top has a grey and white horizontal line pattern

Jeans
-from Topshop
-I bought these for £40
-I'd been searching for 'Mom' or 'Boyfriend' jeans for so long and when I saw these in Topshop I had a little moment:'), I was so glad when I realised they fit and I've been really pleased with them ever since. They are also good to wear whether it's warm or cold weather


 

This my final outfit...

T-Shirt
-I got this from Ebay
-my parents bought me this for Christmas, for £6
-I couldn't wait to wear this top as AM are one of my favourite bands, it looks good tucked into this skirt, leggings and jeans and goes well with them all and cardigans

Skater Skirt
-from New Look
-I got this a while ago for £7
-I wear this a lot as it goes with pretty much anything 

Chokers
-the tattoo choker is the same as the one in a previous picture
-it's quite hard to see in these pictures but it's a pizza choker from an online shop called 'Silver Moon' and I got it for £5
-for my next post I'm going to be basing it on all my chokers so keep checking out my page to see them all in more detail

picture and hair cred to: TieganLucy www.tieganlucy.blogspot.co.uk 

That's the end of this post so thank you for reading it and I hope I gave you some ideas for some Winter outfits, come back soon for the choker post and I hope you liked it.

Over and Out
Evelyn Georgia

3 comments:

  1. wow these pictures I wonder who took these?;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good, aren't they? done by a professional...

      Delete
  2. hey I've nominated you for the liebster award! check out my latest post! tiegan xoxox TieganLucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete